Buzbee - Teen Parents

Teen parents come here for some advice, a nice chat with other teen parents, or even to just get away from it all for a while.

Diets and Weight Loss

Kae

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Baby Status : I've a wee girl called Evie, she was born on 24/6/09, after 18 hours of labour, she'll be 1 in a few weeks now Very Happy
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

Diets and Weight Loss

Post  Kae on Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:38 pm

This is just one think I've been thinking about lately as I've become more comfortable with my pregnancy - what are good methods of losing the baby fat after the birth?
    I've heard lots of good things about simple excercise, and if you can't get out of the house long enough jogging up and down the stairs and that, but I was wondering if anyone ever tried anything new or unusual that had good results?
    montakalnina4

Female
    Number of posts : 1
    Baby Status : Heya.. I have a little gorgeous handsome bby male ha.. He is 6 months now..
    His date of birth is 28.11.2009.. Im soo proud bout him.. Im happy that he is in my life.. Love him more than anything..

Registration date : 2010-06-08

Re: Diets and Weight Loss

Post  montakalnina4 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:58 am

Heya.. When I get pregnant I was 55kg.. And when i was 9 months prego i was 97kg.. So yeah I was BIG.. Now after 6 months im 57 agen.. Im so proud bout that..
    But the main thing is that i didnt have any methods or something..
    There was a thing that im a single parent.. the stress and nights when i didnt sleep cos my bby had a colic.. Sometimes i even didnt had time to eat.. I was thinking about my bby..
    And yeah if u are planing to breastfeed than yeh have to eat and u cant be on a diet cos u need eat hefty for the milk..
    The best way is every second day go to swimming pool and gym.. Its really helpful.. And dont eat lots.. just like 4 times a day.. healthy.. than its gonna be k.. flower
    C ya
    Kae

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Baby Status : I've a wee girl called Evie, she was born on 24/6/09, after 18 hours of labour, she'll be 1 in a few weeks now Very Happy
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

Post  Kae on Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:15 am

It's over a year since I wrote that, and my wee girl is almost one now, but I'm doin alright Very Happy More or less back the size I was, give or take a few pounds. Same thing as you, really - no time to eat sometimes (also a single parent) but I do tummy excersises aswell that are for getting rid of the flab that's always left over around the hips and lower belly. Very Happy
    (Also, I got your message, I just can't reply when I'm on my phone like this)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:04 pm